
This a the salmon that Delbert caught this morning on the river. It was too cold for me! brrrr I should have went, he would have let me reel it in and claim it as my fish!
The name "Yoopers" is what us Upper Peninsula of Michigan people are called. It's like another state up here actually. People as far south as Traverse City claim to be up north in Michigan. I can't tell you how many times I've had to write to people that show the map of Michigan on something and tell them they've left out the whole Upper Peninsula. I'm working on this blog and it may take me awhile. In the meantime, look at Dougster's Travels it's much better!
4 comments:
That's a pretty big fish! I bet you're still winning the contest though. :-)
Nice fish, Is that big for a Salmon? Looks Big to me!
I wish i was having dinner with you. I love salmon. That fish looks goooood.Nice catch.
Post a Comment