I just remembered that I was supposed to post pictures my big apron order. I finished them a couple of weeks ago. I feel honored that they'll be going to the top 50 sales people at the Scentsy Candle convention. The Michael Miller fabric used is called " Feeling Groovy". They were fun to make! If it was a fabric that I didn't like, it would've been harder to make them.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Fifty Aprons! Woo Hoo!
I just remembered that I was supposed to post pictures my big apron order. I finished them a couple of weeks ago. I feel honored that they'll be going to the top 50 sales people at the Scentsy Candle convention. The Michael Miller fabric used is called " Feeling Groovy". They were fun to make! If it was a fabric that I didn't like, it would've been harder to make them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment