Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Today is our youngest daughter, Melanie's 28th birthday. Happy Birthday to Mel! She'll be married in October so we'll be going out to California for the wedding. Her fiance is a great guy! Her dad and her are country music lovers. Not me. For the father daughter dance, Melanie sent a few songs to choose from. Any opinions or suggestions?
My Little Girl
I Hope You Dance
My Wish
I Loved Her Best
There Goes My Life
These are the considerations so far.

4 comments:

Dougster said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! I'm not sure of the songs The only one I know by title is I hope you dance, which is a good choice. Did they consider 30,000 pounds of Banana's? I would love to see the expressions on people's faces if they chose it. All kidding aside, Mel has grown up to be a great young lady, and after meeting her fiance and hearing of who his hero is, I think she has a good young man there.

Dougster said...

Did you think of googleing great father daughter dance songs? alot come up, 1 I thought was good was through the years by Kenny Rogers

Michelle said...

I'm not suggesting 30,000 pounds of Bananas to Delbert. He'll try to talk her into it! I think the Kenny Rogers song Through The Years is a good one though. I'll suggest it to her.

Hey, don't get a big head about that hero comment.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! And thanks for the song suggestions... although I don't think our wedding is going to be a '30,000 pounds of bananas' kind of wedding. But we will have an open bar, so you never know...