I've been selling on Etsy for over a year now. You can find me at www.etsy.yoopers.com
This is a photo of the apron I listed yesterday. Sewing used to be a fun hobby for me, so this is my perfect job. Since the first day I listed last year on February 29th, I've sold 265 aprons! It still delights and surprises me every time I sell one. I have an order for 50 aprons right now. I'm waiting for the fabric to be delivered. A woman who heads a candle company is rewarding her top 50 sales people with an apron I've made. Woo Hoo! I'll post photos when they're done.

2 comments:
Wow- keep selling them 50 at a time and you might have to put Del to work sewing!
I've thought of that, but he says he can't sew a straight line. I think he's lying.
Post a Comment